dtas-all

Your application? We got it.

From: Lorem Impact
Subject: Your application? We got it.
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 09:50:43 +0000

Hi ❤️ You have unread messages from Rose (2)! Click Here:
http://inx.lv/6IBe?6la ❤️!

Thanks for applying to Lorem Impact, a social design apprenticeship powered by
idfive. We appreciate your interest. Here’s what happens next:

    Our team will review your application.

    If your skills, experience, personality seem like a fit, one of our
leadership team members will reach out to you by Friday, March 20th.

    If you have questions in the meantime, you can reach us at lorem@idfive.com.

Again, thanks for your interest. We’re excited. And we hope you are, too.

Thanks!
Your new friends at Lorem Impact & idfive