dragora-users

Re: [Dragora-users] Installation with Hyper-V

From: Matías Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Installation with Hyper-V
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2023 15:43:37 -0300

Hello Stevax,

El 2023-04-07 13:46, Stevax escribió:

I've tried to install Dragora 3.0-beta1 in a Hyper-V-VM.

I was able to boot the live-system, to change the keyboard to german,
to activate gpm for the mouse, to create a dos (or anothertime gpt)
partition, was able to start dragora-installer, but everytime I tried
to format the partition I got an I/O-Error.

Sounds good, except for the I/O-error.

Even if I try to format manually with mkfs.ext3 (or similar mkfs) I
got this I/O-Error.

Is it possible to install Dragora to a Hyper-V-VM?

Have you tried under VirtualBox or Qemu?. There is also the possibility that it is the kernel version and configuration of the moment, currently Dragora has a newer kernel version and with a better configuration for VM support.