dragora-users

[Dragora-users] Time for releasing a new bunch of pre-built stuff?

From: Yevhen Babiichuk
Subject: [Dragora-users] Time for releasing a new bunch of pre-built stuff?
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 21:21:10 +0200

Hello!

It seems to me that it is time to build a new darkcrusade version...
Because Dragora has moved to the new Linux lts 6.1 and uses gcc 11.

As a person with wish to test it again but without wish to build it I
propose to create new prebuilt iso... Because Dragora has moved to the
new Linux lts 6.1

As I think if people will see new iso they won't be afraid and shift
the idea to test something new (Dragora)