dragora-users

Re: [Dragora-users] Qi release candidate 3

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Qi release candidate 3
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 18:57:59 -0300

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 09:14:47 +0100
Daniel GSJ <address@hidden> wrote:

>  Hello Matias,
> I was testing Qi-1.0-rc19 in Dragora 3.0 alpha 1. I have found an
> issue that makes me difficult to make more tests.
>
> According to the manual, commands are prefixed with pkg, but for
> example, pkghelp command cannot be found by mksh. Qi raw commands
> like qi --option seem to work well.

This is the page for the Qi manual:

http://dragora.org/repo.fsl/wiki?name=Package+management

I have plans to switch the website and then update the manual for the
Qi v1.0 stable.

> Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Could you please tell me some
> instructions to continue testing?

`pkg' or the reference for pkg belongs to the previous version of
Dragora. Maybe I should make a symlink...

> Thak you,
> Daniel GutiƩrrez

You welcome.  :-)