dragora-users

Re: [Dragora-users] [musl] Darkcrusade 2017Jan05 (cross compiler set)

From: Szabolcs Nagy
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] [musl] Darkcrusade 2017Jan05 (cross compiler set)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 23:51:19 +0100

* Matias A. Fonzo <address@hidden> [2017-01-10 18:15:41 -0300]:
> I want to say thanks for all of your information, asking to you about
> aarch64.  What options for GCC is needed to have aarch64?.

aarch64 gcc does not need additional target specific
config options to work, only --target=aarch64-linux-musl

however it might make sense to build the toolchain with
 --enable-fix-cortex-a53-835769
 --enable-fix-cortex-a53-843419
(workarounds for bugs affecting certain cortex-a53 cores)
a general purpose distro is better to be safe.