dragora-members

Re: [Dragora-members] Current status

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-members] Current status
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 05:32:47 -0300

Hey..

Hi, everybody!

I hope you're all doing very well, taking care and not believing everything that is said in the official media to lower the general vibration of the planet. :-)

I'm sorry I didn't communicate before, and this that everything took me more time than I should, I also took the opportunity to try to organize myself, luckily I was able to finish the work and install things in the new room, which is where I write from (photo attached).

So as not to bore you, I have been able to put the initial structure for Dragora's Handbook, you can see it here[1]. It is nothing definite, it is more to conform what Michael has sent for the structure (thanks!); the important thing is that I have managed to divide the documentation of Qi and structure the Handbook so that it can incorporate this guide or others based on the GNU Texinfo system to generate manuals. I hope you can take a look...

I will be sending the details about the current status or what is missing, meanwhile I wish you a Happy New Year, for a strong new start.

Cheers!,
Matias

[1] https://notabug.org/dragora/dragora-handbook