dragora-members

Re: [Dragora-members] Autologin in Dragora

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-members] Autologin in Dragora
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 17:28:49 -0300

El 2020-07-08 17:23, Matias Fonzo escribió:
Hi everybody,

I have been thinking and trying to see how we can have an auto-login
to automatically log in to the system, I mean by default when the Live
CD is run.  This will make it easier for the user to see the on-screen
help or Dragora tools that are displayed after logging in as well as
adding a new item in the boot loader in order to run the Dragora
installer (automatically).

Someone knows how to make or create an autologin?.

Ping!