dragora-members

Re: [Dragora-members] Navigation menu for new website

From: Michael Siegel
Subject: Re: [Dragora-members] Navigation menu for new website
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 13:04:19 +0200

Am 17.05.20 um 02:23 schrieb Matias Fonzo:
> El 2020-05-16 13:02, Michael Siegel escribió:
>> Am 16.05.20 um 17:22 schrieb Michael Siegel:
>>>
>>> I've realized that V1 should actually be doable with valid markup if
>>> I use

>>> and then make some of the styling only refer to the <div> instead of the
>>> <li>.
>>
>> This worked and you can now check it out on the updated demo site at
>>
>>   https://www.msiism.org/fd/THcHLJx3/
>>

> Looks awesome!

Thanks, I like it too. And I'm quite happy the solution was that simple.

> Do you intend to keep it that way?

Yes.

> I wonder when we'll be able to add content...

There are still some things on the TODO list, the two most important
ones being:

  * Fixing the header style (and cleaning up the build script when that
    is finalized)
  * Enabling the build script to also build (or link) things in the doc/
    tree

Solving the second issue will require sorting out the doc/ tree before.

Also, we wanted to prepare the Handbook in Texinfo, not in HTML
directly. And before we can do that, we will need an outline for that
Handbook.

So, I think it would be a good idea to concentrate on preparing the
Dragora Handbook (I already have some ideas for that.) while the Web
site is getting ready.

The question is: What is a convenient way to do that collaboratively?
Maybe a way that won't require every contributor to know the Texinfo format.

Let's discuss this in a new thread.

Michael