dragora-members

Re: New mailing list created for Dragora (mailing list setup)

From: Matias Fonzo
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 17:27:13 -0300

El 2020-05-12 17:16, Michael Siegel escribió:
Am 12.05.20 um 22:07 schrieb Matias Fonzo:
- When you send an email to the list, it has been configured to report
whether this mail has arrived.

Do you think this will really be necessary? I mean, if a message sent to
the list gets through to its sender, this also means that it has
arrived, doesn't it?

It's a way of confirmation, that an email has been arrived to the list. I think it offers more guarantee in case that the mail manager (mailman) can't deliver an answer for some reason.

If it's harmful, I can turn off the ACKnowledge option.