dotgnu-sc

[Dotgnu-sc] RE: .Net replacement

From: Cline, Dana (Dana)
Subject: [Dotgnu-sc] RE: .Net replacement
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 07:24:45 -0600

Norbert,

>>for now I
believe it'd be best for you to speak with these three members

Thanks for the referral! Since they're all copied on this message, hopefully
one of them will get back to me... I also got a response from a developer named
Gopal with some information.

>>By the way, please make sure that you refer to our work as "Free
Software", not "open-source".

Is anyone willing to define the difference between the two for me? Warning:
this will probably be quoted in the article...

Dana Cline