dotgnu-sc

[Dotgnu-sc] address@hidden: [DotGNU]dotgnu.org domain name]

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [Dotgnu-sc] address@hidden: [DotGNU]dotgnu.org domain name]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 19:55:31 +0200

The information below is correct (I have created a .ps file of
the pay on the squatter's website).

This sounds like the squatter does not want to cooperate after
all, or perhaps wants to first try selling and only if that
doesn't work, donate as promised.

Since there is no time limit on how long it can take to "try
selling", I think we should initiate proceedings under UDRP.

There are three entities with reasonable chances of taking the
domain from the squatter through UDRP:  FSF, FreeDevelopers, and
me personally.

My proposal would be that FSF should try first.  If that fails,
then ask FreeDevelopers to handle it based on their trademark on
DotGNU.