dotgnu-pnet

[Dotgnu-pnet] HELP!! URGENT!!

From: rodolfo corral dominguez
Subject: [Dotgnu-pnet] HELP!! URGENT!!
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 20:35:24 +0000

hi friends! my name is Rudolph, i'm mexican and i'm using pnet to develop an application in a class to the school,
my problem is that i can't access to the data base, i'm using postgresql,and i can't do the connection with it.

i've been tryin' and i'm just getting desperate!!!, i need you to help me !!
how can i do the connection? how can i install the library? i follow the steps that are in the postgresql page, and it doesn't work,
please help me!! i have to finish this application in 3 days!!

thanks for helping me!!!

Rudolph.

Do more with your photos with Windows Live Photo Gallery. Get Windows Live-Free