dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Dotgnu-pnet] HELP with dotgnu-sqlite

From: Klaus Treichel
Subject: Re: [Dotgnu-pnet] HELP with dotgnu-sqlite
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 09:43:22 +0200

Hi David,

Am Mittwoch, den 21.05.2008, 09:49 -0500 schrieb David Alejandro Garcia
Garcia:
> i have this error using the ilrun with a exe that have a form
>
> exception: Xsharp.XCannotConnectException: X/Windows library is not
> present, or could not be
> located on the library search path. ---> System.DllNotFoundException:
> A required DLL file was not found (XsharpSupport)
>         at Xsharp.Display.OpenInternal(String, Application, Boolean)
> in ./Display.cs:171
> etc etc etc
This looks like you don't have the XOrg/XFree developer packages
installed. You need them for having X support in pnetlib.

So install the package and do a clean rebuild of pnetlib. (make clean
&& ./configure && make)

This should resolve your issue.

> i hope some one can tell me what happen
> from