dotgnu-pnet

[Dotgnu-pnet] New api for DotGnu pnetlib

From: Heiko.Weiss
Subject: [Dotgnu-pnet] New api for DotGnu pnetlib
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 13:59:24 +0200

Hi all,

is someone interested to implement a new api in pnetlib System.Drawing. xxx, where xxx should use drawing direct to FrameBuffer?
With current implementation of Xsharp we have problems with X and render, such as transparent forms or semitransparent controls etc.
(We just use X11 and e16 together, but this often causes problems with location of forms, transparent forms and semitransparent pictures, window order ....).

So we had the idea of an implemetation with DirectFrameBuffer, which should work like Xsharp or Win32 in pnetlib.

If someone is interested with that, please contact me.

We should know, how much it would cost and the duration, how long it would take to implement.

TIA

Heiko

Best regards,

p.p. Dipl.-Ing. Heiko Weiss

Software Development
TRUMPF Laser GmbH + Co. KG
Aichhalder Strasse 39
78713 Schramberg
Germany
phone: +49 7422 515-248
fax: +49 7422 515-140
address@hidden
www.trumpf-laser.com

TRUMPF Laser GmbH + Co. KG, Schramberg, Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRA 480785
Unlimited Liability Partner: Laser Verwaltungs-GmbH, Schramberg, Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 480880
Managing Board: Dr. rer. pol. Lars GrĂ¼nert, Dr. rer. nat. Klaus Wallmeroth

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.