dotgnu-pnet

[Pnet-developers] [patch #5763] Error in locating scopes in System.Xml.X

From: Stefan Allan
Subject: [Pnet-developers] [patch #5763] Error in locating scopes in System.Xml.XmlNamespaceManager
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:06:33 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

The method HasNamespace(String prefix) in System.Xml.XmlNamespaceManager does
not search the list of NamespaceInfo objects correctly, as can be seen by
comparing its code to the AddNamespace and RemoveNamespace methods in the
same class. I also have some C# code which reproduces the error, but since
this is a very clear error I didn't include it. The attached context diff
file fixes XmlNamespaceManager.cs.

File Attachments:

Date: Wednesday 02/28/2007 at 15:06  Name: patchfile  Size: 546B   By: sallan

<http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/download.php?file_id=12060>