dotgnu-pnet

[Pnet-developers] [bug #19129] Reading uninitialised variable does not c

From: Radek Polak
Subject: [Pnet-developers] [bug #19129] Reading uninitialised variable does not cause compile error.
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 14:59:37 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #19129 (project dotgnu-pnet):

Hello,
i can confirm this from my experience. I guess that checking for unitialized
values is not implemented in cscc compiler, but the resulting code is correct
(all variables in C# are internally always initialized to the default value
which is 0 in this case.)

You can safely use cscc even if it does not print these warnings. Your code
will work, but you will have to correct your code to compile with other C#
compilers then (which is not really big problem).

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?19129>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/