dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] ilgac on cygwin

From: Boris Manojlovic
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] ilgac on cygwin
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 17:15:11 +0100

Hi Radek,

hmm interesting point, what just crossed my mind is that NTFS supports so called junctions (and yes ms.NET is using it for internal workings)

look into urls below
http://blog.taragana.com/index.php/archive/how-to-create-hardlinks-junctions-and-symboliclinks-on-windows/
http://shell-shocked.org/article.php?id=284

so point is if we work on windows with ntfs (most machines today) we can support same behavior of ilgac and have same code base.

Boris