dotgnu-pnet

[Pnet-developers] Serialization/deserialization

From: David Logan
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Serialization/deserialization
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 05:28:39 -0600

Can somebody take a look at the serialization/deserialization problem? #16764. I think it might be relatively straightforward for whomever knows how the system works.

Or, if somebody has actual doc that gives me the big picture of the deserializationcontexts, serializationinfo, object managers, fixups, etc. then I could look at it again.

Thanks!

David Logan