dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] [bug #14876] .NET and Mono allow mutation of inito

From: Belial
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] [bug #14876] .NET and Mono allow mutation of initonly fields via reflection
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 00:24:43 +0200

IL_CONFIG_ECMA=y will be in all profiles if the patch is OK'd.. expect the same behavior as before the patch until someone changes/creates a new profile that uses this option.

The default behavior is currently incompatible in that respect.

/Peter

Marcus wrote:

Under what circumstances is IL_CONFIG_ECMA used?

Will Pnet's default behavior compatible or incompatible with MS now?