dotgnu-pnet

[Pnet-developers] 0.6.10 pre-release announcement

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [Pnet-developers] 0.6.10 pre-release announcement
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 15:17:11 +1000

This is not the official announcement yet, but it is coming soon.  I've
uploaded all of the source tarballs except ml-pnet because I'm having some
trouble downloading the Mono sources to create ml-pnet.  My net connection
keeps aborting half-way through ( :-( ).

Anyway, here is what is uploaded so far for those who want to get an early
jump on making packages and what-not.

http://www.southern-storm.com.au/download/pnet-0.6.10.tar.gz
http://www.southern-storm.com.au/download/pnetlib-0.6.10.tar.gz
http://www.southern-storm.com.au/download/pnetC-0.6.10.tar.gz
http://www.southern-storm.com.au/download/treecc-0.3.4.tar.gz

A full announcement, together with MD5 sums will be coming as soon as I sort
out the network problems.

Cheers,

Rhys.