dotgnu-pnet

[Pnet-developers] [bugs #10644] Improperly displayed mnemonics

From: Gopal.V
Subject: [Pnet-developers] [bugs #10644] Improperly displayed mnemonics

This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: DotGNU Portable.NET.

[bugs #10644] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Gopal.V <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Tue 10/12/2004 at 12:31 (Asia/Calcutta)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
              Status | Open                      | Closed

My mistake. I didn't realize MeasureString would SelectFont.

Fixed in CVS on 12th Oct 2004.

[bugs #10644] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: DotGNU Portable.NET
Submitted by: Deryk Robosson
On: Tue 10/12/2004 at 10:29

Category:  None
Severity:  5 - Average
Item Group:  None
Resolution:  Fixed
Privacy:  Public
Assigned to:  None

Original Submission:  Mnemonics are not always properly displayed.  The
underscore at times appears to carry on to the end of the string.  Other times
it will display properly.  The fault is exhibited in the FormsTest.exe in the
samples directory of pnetlib in the Label tab.  I have also attached an image
to further display what we're currently seening.

Compiled from CVS as of 12.Oct.04.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Tue 10/12/2004 at 12:31       By: Gopal.V <t3rmin4t0r>
My mistake. I didn't realize MeasureString would SelectFont.

Fixed in CVS on 12th Oct 2004.

File Attachments

Date: Tue 10/12/2004 at 10:29  Name: mnemonic.jpg  Size: 42.37KB   By: drobosson
mnemonic demonstration image