dotgnu-pnet

[Pnet-developers] FW: Compiling pnetlib

From: gene . livshits
Subject: [Pnet-developers] FW: Compiling pnetlib
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:40:02 -0400

Hi,
        I have downloaded the latest stable source of pnetlib on
Solaris 2.8.  I am using gcc 3.4.1.  I have compiled pnet and treecc
with no problems.   But when I am compiling pnetlib, I am getting
the following error for 'runtime' portion:

..snip..
ilasm -o
./Microsoft/Internal/Deployment/InternalActivationContextHelper.objtmp -g
-f plugin-cs-path= -f unsafe -f assembly-version=2.0.3600.0 -f
assembly-key=neutral -f latin1-charset -f metadata-version=v2.0.40607 -f
resources=./../resources/en_US/runtime/runtime.resources -f
target-assembly-name=mscorlib -- -
stdin:5373: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting "::"
ilasm: exited with signal 11 (core dumped)
*** Target `all' for project `pnetlib runtime' failed ***
*** Project `pnetlib runtime' build failed ***
make[1]: *** [mscorlib.dll] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/local/dotNET/pnetlib-0.6.8/runtime'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

( I have cut off the multipage listing of the *.cs files that where called
from the Makefile as an argument
to cscc.  This portion is marked by .snip. ).

Could you please help me rectify this problem?

        -Gene.