dotgnu-libjit

[Libjit-developers] __int64 on cygwin

From: Paul Brannan
Subject: [Libjit-developers] __int64 on cygwin
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 20:52:25 -0500

I built libjit with the default compiler options, but when I went to build my application, I got failures trying to include the libjit headers. Turns out the problem is that __int64 is only defined when -mno-cygwin is specified.

I need to link with the cygwin library, so building the application with -mno-cygwin isn't an option. Is it possible to build libjit without -mno-cygwin?

Thanks,

Paul