Re: [DotGNU]Errno_map.c

From: Marcus
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Errno_map.c
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:48:25 -0500

I don't know how to determine which is the "real" errno.h. I see many files on
my system with the name errno.h and several others with variations on that
name.

For example, ENOENT is defined in /usr/include/asm-generic/errno-base.h, but
ENOSYS is defined in /usr/include/asm-generic/errno.h.

This is very frustrating.