Re: [DotGNU]PNet 0.6.4 for MinGW (back-port)

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]PNet 0.6.4 for MinGW (back-port)
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 09:03:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> Ah, I just realised what you really meant with the
> errno.h problem :)

It's been all over pnet ... I'll add a new macro to
configure.in (as soon as I get cvs/ssh working for
me ... it isn't right now)

> Well, if you can delete that patch submission, I'll
> make a new one, this
> time with corrected includes for Linux and handling
> of long params for
> Windows API.

Same patch id , new patchfile...

Btw, I saw you on irc a few minutes ago .. And in
response,  I think you should be using response files
to handle long params . (I think the ILSpawnProcess
already does that).

Gopal