Re: [DotGNU]On the importance of XML (was: [arch-users] In defense...)

From: Jay Freeman \(saurik\)
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]On the importance of XML (was: [arch-users] In defense...)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:36:21 -0500

*Just got arond to reading this.*

In case anyone's interested (although I don't know if it has anything to do
with the conversation really), one possible option for an efficient storage
/ quickly parsable (but completely non-human readable) is the WAP Binary XML
Content Format:

http://www.w3.org/TR/wbxml/

Sincerely,
Jay Freeman (saurik)