[DotGNU]PVCG? Re: submission of VCG graph visualization for DotGNU Pnet

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: [DotGNU]PVCG? Re: submission of VCG graph visualization for DotGNU Pnet
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 07:28:21 -0400

pvcg?

-- Seth

James Michael DuPont wrote:

> VCGDG?
> DGVCG?
>
> or even! VCG.G!!!
>
> cool
> mike
> --- DrDiettrich <address@hidden> wrote:
> > James Michael DuPont wrote:
> > >
> > > Does anyone object to me naming a project vcgdotgnu, to represent
> > the
> > > fact that it is an application of dotgnu?
> >
> > I'd vote for a shorter indication. In many GNU projects a 'g' is
> > used,
> > like in gcc, gzip etc., and for DotGNU I'd suggest a 'p' prefix
> > (Portable...).
> >
> > DoDi

> =====
> James Michael DuPont
> http://introspector.sourceforge.net/

DRM is Theft!  We are the Stakeholders!

New Yorkers for Fair Use
http://www.nyfairuse.org

[CC] Counter-copyright: http://www.boson2x.org/article.php3?id_article=21

I reserve no rights restricting copying, modification or distribution of
this incidentally recorded communication.  Original authorship should be
attributed reasonably, but only so far as such an expectation might hold for
usual practice in ordinary social discourse to which one holds no claim of
exclusive rights.