Re: [DotGNU]Finalizing the Meet-a-thon stuff

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Finalizing the Meet-a-thon stuff
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 02:45:51 +0530

If memory serves me right, Peter Minten wrote:

> First of all 'Status Of DotGNU Union' = 'Status of Projects' :-).

Ok, I should have guessed that ;-)

> received one project status, it's the pnet status and it's attached to
> this message.

Hey .. you all got the MACS status as well .. (MDS: I'm taking your mail
as a status-report of sorts, you're welcome to put it in a more concrete
form if you want to)

> About where: do we keep a newbie discussion constantly open on
> #dotgnu-newbie and let the #dotgnu channel switch to more advanced stuff
> after the first sessions?

Yes, sure let's keep "#dotgnu-newbies" open after the initial three sessions,
though we can continue on the main channel as long as it doesn't get crowded.

The Linuxtoday and Newsforge posts to be made tomorrow ...
(Fitzix, could you follow that up ?)

Gopal