Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib/maintain.xml

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib/maintain.xml
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 13:43:02 +0530

If memory serves me right, S11001001 wrote:
> Gopal/any1, what are the possible values for
> /libraries/library/namespace/class/maintainers/maintainer/@status ?
> (using XPath syntax ;)

What I wanted was "planning" , "taking up" , "working" , "frozen"
and "finished"... maybe I should write a DTD sometime ... ;)

But not today ;) ... Btw, the file is not fixed in format , I am
still to use it for any purpose ... Maybe someone can do a small
python class to read the file and do a GetGuy(klass) function ?

Also I've been ignoring updating that file (my entries) ... (/me
makes a note about updating it....)

Gopal