Re: what RMS says.... (was Re: [DotGNU]Open Content Network: Free Softwa

From: S11001001
Subject: Re: what RMS says.... (was Re: [DotGNU]Open Content Network: Free Software P2P)
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 00:43:40 -0500

My apologies, here is the license notice for the quotes:

Copyright (C) 2002 Sam Williams.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with the Invariant Sections being no invariant sections, with the Front-Cover Texts being no invariant sections, and with the Back-Cover text being no invariant sections. A copy of the FDL can be obtained at <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html>.

--
Stephen Compall
DotGNU `Contributor' -- http://www.dotgnu.org

Microsoft is the natural development of a software industry based on
dividing users and taking away their freedom. When criticizing
Microsoft, we must not exonerate the other companies that also make
proprietary software. At the FSF, we don't run any proprietary
software--not from Microsoft or anyone else.
        -- RMS, "Is Microsoft the Great Satan?"