[DotGNU]XmlTextWriter is being worked on

From: Peter Minten
Subject: [DotGNU]XmlTextWriter is being worked on
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 19:01:27 +0200

Hi folks,

I got an idea how to get XmlTextWriter finaly working. First the
different parts of the file (elements, comments, etc) are parsed into a
node tree. Then the node tree is walked and the nodes are verified when
they are loading.

I'm currently implementing this principle. Fase 1 is almost complete,
fase 2 being worked on, I expect to have a basic mostly non-checking
parser ready and checked in at the end of the week.

I'll ignore most of the complex stuff that ECMA dictates and implement
simple methods when ECMA is too bothersome. As a consequence most
information you need for parsing is in the file itself and not in the
docs.

Greetings,

Peter