[DotGNU]an interesting program in C#

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]an interesting program in C#
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 02:21:33 +0530

Hi E'body,
        During my "mugging up of the curriculum" , I came upon this
8-Queens problem which seemed intriguing.... After wasting lots
of time rearranging coins on my chessboard, I decided to brute-force
it :)

As an experiment, I attempted this in C# and this is the result. A
program which gives all the 92 solutions of the 8-queens problem..
Compiles , runs and gallops in pnet.... Hope you all like the idea.

Gopal

PS: I had hoped to fix any bugs I may encounter ... but none until now.