Re: [DotGNU]libffi and thus pnet will not compile under hpux11

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]libffi and thus pnet will not compile under hpux11
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 11:21:18 +1000

> So I can't run pnet on my hpux box... :(
>
> A quick squiz at the libffi pages reveals that they consider hp and aix to
> be "very hard"TM.

:-(

That's a pain.  I may be able to bypass libffi for
internalcall methods, but PInvoke (calling external
C functions in shared libraries) will be impossible
without libffi.

Interncall methods will allow you to run "pure C#"
applications.  Would that be sufficient on hp and aix
do you think?

Could you try building libgc and see if it will build
on your hp box?  That's the other major piece that
is system-specific.  Just cd into libgc and type make.

Cheers,

Rhys.