Re: [DotGNU]UDDI (was Re: Our blindspot)

From: John
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]UDDI (was Re: Our blindspot)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:22:47 -0600

Not to be a Conehead here, but if the word compatible is going to be
changed in some official document to "convertable" in some official
document; can we spell the word as "convertible"? Convertable is
improper.

I agree that the intended word proposed is closer definitionally to what
FD wishes to express. Perhaps even closer is "liscense-convertible",
which is a term we would then define as granting certain rights legally.

John Le'Brecage