Re: [DotGNU]Business plans

From: tali streit
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Business plans
Date: 28 Nov 2001 20:27:28 +1100

"mcdonalds doesn't sell burgers, they sell real-estate..."
maybe dotgnu revenue can come from the licencing of an "official support
network", where a percentage of revenues from commercial support around
the globe are pooled to fund the developers?
it is one of many possibilities, one advantage being that a unified
front for support is a politically important factor - many companies
like to feel like they are getting the support from the right people.