Re: [DotGNU]What's the proper address for this list?

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]What's the proper address for this list?
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 00:27:47 +0100

> Is there a reason that I'm now receiving mails to the developers list
> with addresses address@hidden /and/ address@hidden Is
> there something that catches posts to address@hidden, since the
> website lists no such list?

Yes.  I added that alias when someone tried posting to the list
via the address@hidden address and couldn't figure out why
it didn't work.

BTW address@hidden also happens to forward to
this list.

For purposes of mail filtering it's best to use the List-ID
header.  This is guaranteed to always contain <developers.dotgnu.org>
for any message from this list.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A member of FreeDevelopers and the DotGNU Steering Committee: dotgnu.org
Tel +41 1 972 20 59       Fax +41 1 972 20 69      http://thinkcoach.com