Re: [DotGNU]Found in the MS-DOJ Settlement

From: tony stanco
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Found in the MS-DOJ Settlement
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 11:12:20 -0500

Sorry for the delay, Norbert. I was out of town for some R&R (i.e., no
email/Internet) and just got back.

I haven't had a chance to read the settlement, but from what I have heard
speaking to others and from press reports, it looks like the Government
wasted 4 years and tens of millions of taxpayer dollars. It looks like this
settlement is even leakier than the first. And we all know how successful
that one was.

But we never really expected the Government to take us all the way there,
did we?

Tony