[DotGNU]Parrot

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [DotGNU]Parrot
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 11:33:18 +0100

I've been lurking on the perl6-internals mailing list for a
while, and I'm very impressed by the progress that they're
making with Parrot, the new bytecode and virtual machine for
Perl 6.  See http://www.parrotcode.org

As soon as Parrot is capable of doing useful things (they're
not quite at this stage yet) it will be strategically important
IMHO to contribute a port to the Parrot virtual machine that
will allow it to run as a plugin for the DotGNU Secure Execution
Environment.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A member of FreeDevelopers and the DotGNU Steering Committee: dotgnu.org
Tel +41 1 972 20 59       Fax +41 1 972 20 69      http://thinkcoach.com