dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] access to schedule

From: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] access to schedule
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 12:16:55 +0200

Hi,

Fixd. Actually I thought it did not work because I tested for a skghted person, but with the accessible mode, it works. So it works, if I enable accesibility for me, and normally for others.

Just an additional question: is that expected that if the user is not internal, he cannot crat vents?

Regards

Logo
                Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
28, rue de la chapelle, 75018, Paris
Facebook Hypra Twitter Hypra Linkedin Jean-Philippe