dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] Comment appliquer une remise

From: Francois Couque
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] Comment appliquer une remise
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 13:28:38 +0100

Actually , you have to edit line by line the discount of existing lines. That's not convenient at all but this is the way it works. A global discount has always been rejected as a new feature.
I couldn't use Dolibarr this way neither as most of the proposals are cloned and have dozens of lines.
But lately, I've found the mod_mass module.  "One pass edit". With a very small code change to tune it for me, I have now a button to change the discount percentage of all lines in one click.
Thanks a million to the author. ( Jérémie TER-HEIDE) as this module is free and VERY VERY usefull. This feature should be in the core.
Francois.