dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] Barcode canner support

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] Barcode canner support
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 19:29:40 +0100

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 5:29 PM, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I read on the wiki that just HID scanners were supported. Could you tell me if this scan has chances to be supported:
http://www.feeder.fr/accessoires-divers/4778-accessoire-panasonic-socket-mobile-2d-barcode-scanner.html

Otherwise, would it be possible to introduce such support via some paid dev via a dev company?

Thanks for your feedback

Hi Jean-Philippe, as far as I know there should be no problem using this barcode scanner as they ack basically
as a keyboard. If you have the driver and its working then it should make the input. This is for normal barcode
or old style barcode.

Although I do not know how the QR and other barcode more modern ones work with dolibarr or better with the system.

Rgds
Saxa

Regards

--