dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] 5.0.0 Reconciliation behaviour??

From: Torsten Appelhagen
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] 5.0.0 Reconciliation behaviour??
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 20:55:58 +0100

Hi eldy,

I'm glad if I can help to make Dolibarr even better. ;)

Just one idea - you could have both features in one by sorting like this:
Start with the ones not yet reconciliated (but eligible), followed by the future ones which cannot be used yet, at last already reconciled lines.

This way for people like me who want to concentrate on "to do" everything important is on top while the latest account statements are still visible at a glance...?

BR
(and many thanks for your efforts!)
Torsten