dolibarr-user

[Dolibarr-user] opensource software for open accounting and transparency

From: Sylvain Viart
Subject: [Dolibarr-user] opensource software for open accounting and transparency for crow-funding
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 09:31:51 +0100

Hi,

May be, you may can give me some hints?

I'm looking for a Free Software that could allow to have a total transparency on accounting when used for collecting gift and donation.

I especially though about an open source crow-funding software, for some project or association/club. Where all collected money could be published totally open and transparently for every cents collected:

Something like, if 10 peoples gave 10€ = 100€, that fund have been allocated to:

  • paper for printing
  • stamps for letter
  • electricity bill and Internet
  • web hosting rental
  • pen for taking notes
  • etc.

Do you know where I can find more information about such software?

Some links I've already found: