dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #326] Add a numbering module to suggest autom

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #326] Add a numbering module to suggest automatically a product ref
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:17:37 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Add a numbering module to suggest automatically a product ref

Latest modifications

Changes:

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Laurent Destailleur (eldy) Last Modified On:  2012-10-01 10:39
Submitted on:  2012-02-29 16:35
This can be done by copy-paste of automatic thirdparty customer code reusing the elephant module (one option can be used for product, the other for services).
Subproject:  Module Products-Services Assigned to (multiple):  Maxime Kohlhaas (atm-maxime)
Planned for version:
 Status
Start Date:  2012-08-08 00:00 End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  100 Status:  Closed

Comments

RĂ©gis Houssin 2012-10-01 10:39
i can test quickly for multicompany and products/services sharing between entities
Laurent Destailleur 2012-09-04 22:49
For the moment, we can keep to have the field "mandatory" whatever is setup of "autonumbering".
We will see into a next version to add this. I prefer small steps...
Maxime Kohlhaas 2012-08-17 11:30
After some research, is it relevant to allow auto-numbering in the import module ? Knowing that the ref is required (this is the difference with company import, customer and supplier codes aren't required), having a null value in the input file and no auto-numbering module activated will result in "required field" errors.
Laurent Destailleur 2012-08-09 02:44
Don't worry about multi-company. It's not a standard feature.
Regis know how it works and hat it should do, so if there is a problem, Regis will fix it when testing multicompany module during beta period.
Maxime Kohlhaas 2012-08-09 02:05
Task done in Pull request # 299.
Still import process to change in order to allow auto numbering while importing a product file.

I saw a conditionnal display related to the multi-company module in the admin files. I guess it's to prevent a secondary entity to change numbering configuration if objects are shared between entities. But it seemed that it's not working (third parties and now product numbering conf)