dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] GDPR compatibility

From: Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] GDPR compatibility
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 17:59:14 +0200

Hi Fuhraih.
Thanks for your help on project.

You may find this page about GDPR: https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Draft:Loi_RGPD
The end of page show task to do to enhance GDPR tools in Dolibarr.

An issue github has been created to report tasks to do:
https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/issues/8612

Ticket on github was a cut and paste so is in french, but tell me if you need translation...
You can work on it, nobody has reported they are working on this for the moment...