dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Ping...

From: Stéphane Rivière
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Ping...
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:36:51 +0100

Le 12/12/2018 à 09:31, Maxime Kohlhaas a écrit :
... pong ? :D

Hi Maxime (& all),

Thanks to pong me.

I assume the language here is worldglis :) I'm an old Dolibarr user coming back from 2013 (thanks to a new company setting up).

I wanted to send here the message below (with 600 KB of files attached) but I saw nothing coming back (nor error either), so I think I was too much strong on attachments. So the ping to test what's wrong.

By the way, what changes in Dolibarr since 2013 :)

-------------------------------
Hi All,

I've updated the Dolibarr EER Diagram for my own understanding. Since the last edition from Régis, there are been major changes...

I tried to arrange the tables with some logic (!)

There are still some tables (right corner) that I do not know how to attribute. If someone who knows the organization of tables and their assignment can help me...

I'm pretty shure I made some mistakes too...

The file for MysSQL Workbench attached...
And a deeptly compressed screenshot too..

All the best from here.

Stef

Files location :

https://stef.genesix.org/pub/dolibarr/sow-20181209-dolibarr%20eer%20diagram.mwb (mysql workbench)