dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] DoliMAMP not available in downloads area

From: Régis Houssin
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] DoliMAMP not available in downloads area
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 21:15:22 +0100

faut juste mettre les mains dans le cambouis  :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2323818/packagemaker-for-creating-mac-packages-on-windows-linux

Le 12/01/13 20:08, Laurent Destailleur (eldy) a écrit :
If you agree to take this task, it would be great.
May be Regis can help you for this.

Apple systems does not provide tools compatible to generate automatically packages from command line and from a linux packager system. So MAC packages are not generated automatically, as it is for all other OS by the script makepack_dolibarr.pl. So support of MAC package is not done (only packages we can build automatically into industrial process are supported. All OS, included Windows with DoliWamp using wine, and that can be industrialised completely - build and publish - into an everyday build forge with no manual action are supported. MAC OS package does not match this).
But if someone find a way to build MAC packages from an ubuntu, debian or a linux environment, this may change.
For the moment, package must be done and published manually.