dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] 3.2 frozen for any new features

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] 3.2 frozen for any new features
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 11:31:58 -0300

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 4:05 AM, Juanjo Menent <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> completely agree!
>
> and I also included....
>
> I think we do not we take full advantage to the doliforge....
>
> El vie, 13-04-2012 a las 08:46 +0200, Régis Houssin escribió:
>
> hi,
>
> I am not against the principle of freezing a version, but why should we
> have a clear roadmap with clearly defined development goals, which is
> not really the case. Everyone does it on its side soup without any
> consultation and suddenly we are never synchronous on the status of
> each. We must be more diligent in using at least the management tasks in
> doliforge. (me included) :-)

Hi , I don't get exactly what you mean. But any development should
have a clear roadmap, this simplify
the development itself, especially when its a community driven
project. One good tool I know is trac, and of course a bug tracker
comes out very usefull in this situations, because you can open a bug
or a ticket for each task.

If there is no common roadmap, it is quite normal anybody works on its
own priorities and therefore comes out a big mess to maintain.

Rgds
Saxa