dolibarr-dev

[Dolibarr-dev] Project reference and supplier's orders

From: CF
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Project reference and supplier's orders
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 23:09:08 +0200

Hello,

I can create a project. This project is attached on one customer.
The referent view in project is awesome. Anyhow, i miss something: when i create supplier's orders, i'm not able to assign them to a project - greyed because bind to another customer (and assuming there are no rights management on the project, ofc).

It seems to be a bug, but i miss perhaps a point. I began to create a global  option 'allow supplier's orders to be bound to any project", anyhow i prefer ask if this is suitable :)

Thanks,