dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1729] Payment conditions are not kept when clo

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1729] Payment conditions are not kept when cloning
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 15:03:13 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Payment conditions are not kept when cloning

Dernières modifications

10/03/2015 15:03 (Europe/Paris)
Hi,

I think this is expected behaviour. In fact, when you clone a document, payment terms and condition are updated with the ones defined on the customer card when you clone on another thirdparty. (tested on a proposal, 3.6.3)

I'd say payment terms and conditions are agreed between the customer and its supplier, so seems correct to me to apply them like this.

État

 Détails
Submitted on:  25/11/2014 19:21 Last Modified On:  15/01/2015 15:19
Submitted by:  Raphaël Doursenaud (rdoursenaud)
Step to reproduce bug:  Create a proposal with payment conditions (let's say 30 days).
Clone it.
The resulting proposal don't have the payment conditions.
Detected in version:  3.6.1 Category:  Module: Proposals
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Aucun

Commentaires

Maxime Kohlhaas 10/03/2015 15:03
Hi,

I think this is expected behaviour. In fact, when you clone a document, payment terms and condition are updated with the ones defined on the customer card when you clone on another thirdparty. (tested on a proposal, 3.6.3)

I'd say payment terms and conditions are agreed between the customer and its supplier, so seems correct to me to apply them like this.
Raphaël Doursenaud 15/01/2015 15:18
The word cloning implies everything so I feel it's right to also copy it.
Juanjo Menent 08/12/2014 18:04
It's correct keep or apply the payments conditions to an other thirdparty at the cloning?
Raphaël Doursenaud 04/12/2014 11:33
Did some further testing.
It's only triggered if cloning to another thirdparty.
SPANGARO Alexandre 02/12/2014 22:40
Sorry, don't find the bug.